TCX Drifter WP Men's Street Boots (Refurbished)
"IDEAL" CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUE.
The "Ideal" construction technique is a craft-based construction process that guarantees comfort, hard-wearing resistance and flexibility for footwear thanks to a totally traditional production process. The leather upper, prepared with the outer edges bonded and pressed onto a dedicated midsole, is stitched vertically. The yarn employed, which used to be cotton, and then replaced by nylon or synthetic material, is dipped in a purpose-designed boiler full of melted tar to ensure the yarn and holes are totally waterproof. The result is a top quality footwear whose distinguishing features are prestige and durability.
- Vintage leather, padded front and rear micro fibre to increase the level of comfort, suede heat guard
- T-Dry waterproof
- Polyurethane shin plate; malleolus inserts, leather shift pad
- 3 adjustable aluminium ALU6060 buckles, ergonomic design
- Sole with specific tread to offer a superior grip on any terrain. "Ideal" construction technique
- EU 36-48; US 3,5-13
- Colors: Vintage Brown
- Sizes: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
- SKU: 426-14936-MTA, 426-14937-MTA, 426-14938-MTA, 426-14939-MTA, 426-14940-MTA, 426-14941-MTA, 426-14942-MTA, 426-14943-MTA, 426-14944-MTA, 426-14945-MTA, 426-14946-MTA, 426-14947-MTA, 426-14948-MTA
- Product Condition: Professionally restored and in perfect working condition
- PACKAGE CONDITION: RETAIL BOX OR TAGS ARE MISSING OR SLIGHTLY DAMAGED