Shoei Qwest Diverge Adult Street Helmets (BRAND NEW)
The Shoei Qwest Helmet was built with a focus on minimizing helmet weight, decreasing noise and optimizing fit, comfort and protection to bring a new level of comfort to touring helmets. Featuring a slightly round oval internal shape, the Qwest is manufactured with 4 individual shell sizes to keep the helmet as low-profile as possible. The smaller the helmet shell, the lighter the helmet weight. The Shoei Qwest Helmet also uses the Shoei's CW-1 visor technology with the Q.R.S.A system. This system guarantees a tight seal at the face shield by pulling the shield back to contact the opening seal evenly. The Qwest also touts an extra-wide eyeport for additional peripheral vision so you can more easily take in the world around you. Snell M2015 and DOT ratings means the Qwest is no compromise when it comes to safety.
Aerodynamic Shell Design.
- Aerodynamic properties maximized through extensive wind tunnel and feedback from professional riders
- Dual-Layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell and six EPS liner sizes increase fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Molded air spoiler reduces drag and lift as well as diminishes weight pressure on the neck while riding at high speeds
- Upper air intake vent positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Large upper intake vent positioned to maximize performance in high wind conditions
- Easy to operate large lower intake vent
- Lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- Rear/neck outlets allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Lightweight Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+):.
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3D center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass-compatible interior
- Standard chin strap clip neatly secures chin strap
CW-1 Shield and Q.R.S.A. System.
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation
- Spring-loaded base plate pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99.9% Protection from harmful UV A and B rays
- Optional CWF-1 two-dimensional Pinlock equipped racing shields with tear-off posts (sold separately)
- Optional CW-1 Pinlock-prepared face shields accommodate Pinlock Fog Free Inserts (sold separately)
- CW-1 three-dimensionally curved face shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow
- Construction: AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi Fiber)
- Standards: Snell M2015, DOT
- Colors: TC-2
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0115-0802