Shoei Neotec II Lo-Rise LE Adult Street Helmets (NEW - WITHOUT TAGS)
An every-occasion helmet with the adaptability to excel no matter where your next journey takes you, the NEOTEC II does it all with style and precision. The convenient "flip-up" versatility of a true two-in-one helmet combined with next-level aerodynamics, an internal sun shield, the Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL Communication System, the NEOTEC II is the pinnacle of modular helmet design for today's hybrid motorcyclists.
- Seamless "flip-up" versatility of a true two-in-one helmet
- Wind tunnel-tested shell aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology
- Designed for seamless integration with SENA SRL communication system
- Convenient flip-down internal sun shield
- Next-level modular helmet design for today's hybrid motorcyclists
Intercom Ready Design.
- Designed for seamless integration with the SENA SRL Communication System
- SRL is specially developed for the Neotec II, and is sold exclusively by SENA
- For more information on the SENA SRL Communication System, please contact your local dealer or visit sena.com
FLIP-UP Chin Bar and Face Shield.
- Safety and protection of a full-face helmet
- While at rest, converts instantly into an open-face configuration
- Large lock release button facilitates easy handling with gloves
- Lightweight chin bar/face shield rotate with smooth precision on a variable eccentric-axis, yielding the seamless versatility of a true two-in-one design
- All-new dual locking system for improved holding power when in the fully-opened position
- Wind tunnel-tested aerodynamics optimized for varying riding positions
- Shell-integrated spoiler has been reshaped/repositioned to further reduce lift and drag
- Top air outlet serves as a spoiler while in an upright riding position
- Newly designed 'Aero Deflector' for improved chin bar aerodynamics
- All-new 'Noise Isolator' cheek pads deflect wind and reduce unwanted noise
- New airtight window bead and the chin bar's 'Vortex Generator' lip reduce noise and manage airflow around the helmet
- Enhanced shell shape improves noise control and aerodynamics
- Refined in SHOEI's in-house wind tunnel
- Reduction of unwanted wind and road noise
- All-new design provides improved air/water sealing and noise reduction
- Protects from 99% Of the sun's damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- New airtight window beading drains/prevents water from entering helmet
- Comes equipped with a Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system
CNS-3 Base Plate System.
- Facilitates smooth and easy shield changes
- SHOEI's patented spring-loaded technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal
Internal Sun Shield.
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Large, easily located switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner shield
- Distortion-free view blocks 99% Of the sun's damaging UV rays
- Forehead area of outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing for the integrity of the helmet's inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Exceeds ANSI Z80.3-2010 Standard for non-prescription eyewear
- Large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves
- Expanded 3-position upper air intake for increased ventilation performance
- All-new exhaust outlets flank upper air intake for improved hot-air clearing
- Wind tunnel-optimized for dramatically-improved cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion
MULTI-PLY Matrix Aim Shell.
- Proprietary technology integrates a five-ply matrix
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin
- Shell-integrated spoiler with consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength and weight
MULTI-PIECE EPS Liner.
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
Micro Ratchet Chinstrap.
- Patent-pending 100% Stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick and smooth closure and opening
- Comfortable and easily-adjustable
Interior Comfort System.
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable, and adjustable
- Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head
- New 'Noise Isolator' cheek pads deflect wind and reduce unwanted noise
- SKU: 0116-0195
- Store Display Item
- No Retail Box
- May Have Missing Tags
- Almost New Condition
- May have 1% To 3% Cosmetic Compromise
- LAST CALL SALE ITEM
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- WOWSHOPPER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE