Shoei GT-Air II Solid Adult Street Helmets
The ultimate all-rounder has been updated to meet the demands of today's rider. The shell design of the new Shoei GT-Air 2 has been evolved but remains true to its aerodynamic and stable roots. Featuring an improved ventilation scheme, the GT-Air II includes the lengthened QSV-2 drop down sun visor which provides 5mm more coverage for instant sun relief.
Like its flip-up cousin, the Neotec 2, the GT Air 2 has a micro ratchet chin strap and is designed to integrate with the GT-Air II specific SRL 2 Bluetooth Communication System by Sena for a clean and low profile installation.
Aerodynamic Shell Design.
- Aerodynamic properties maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders' feedback
- Multi-piece EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Molded air spoiler reduces drag and lift as well as diminishes pressure on the rider's neck while riding at speed
Sun Shield Visor System.
- Built-in QSV-2 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach slider activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% Of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing the integrity of the GT-Air's inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Redesigned upper air intake vent positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Enlarged lower intake vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- Upper and lower intake vents are easy to operate even with gloved hands
- Rear/neck vents allow for effective air exhaust
- Three intake, six exhaust vents
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM).
- High performance fiber materials combined with elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3-D Max-Dry center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Chin curtain prevents wind entry and reduces noise
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from the helmet of a rider involved in an accident, in turn making the Shoei GT-Air more easily removable
Micro Ratchet Chin-Strap.
- 100% Stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick, smooth and easy to operate
CNS-1 Shield System.
- CNS-1 three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Includes Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens for more coverage of the CNS-1 shield
- Dual-Ridge window bead increases contact with the shield to reduce wind noise
- Scratch-resistant shield coating
- 99.9% Protection from harmful UV A&B rays
- Colors: Light Silver, Matte Black, Matte Deep Grey, Matte Blue Metallic, Brilliant Yellow, Black, White
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0119-0107, 0119-0135, 0119-0137, 0119-0132, 0119-0123, 0119-0105, 0119-0109