LS2 Valiant Solid Modular Adult Street Helmets (NEW - MISSING TAGS)
The LS2 Helmets Valiant features the most stable "modular to open face" conversion mechanism in the world. As much as 20% Smaller than competitive models, the Valiant is lighter, more stable and more aerodynamic.
Our lightweight, aerodynamic shell is made from LS2's proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA). This proprietary material uses nanotechnology to blend microscopic particles of aramid fibers into a high-end polymer. This material is absolute state-of-the-art in energy management materials, offering a bit of built-in flexibility to disperse energy, the penetration resistance of high-end fiber products, and a lightweight shell. 2 shell sizes to allow for a perfect fit and the smallest shell possible. A full metal latch assures the chin bar will stay locked when closed, and an LS2 exclusive design keeps the chin bar securely in place at the back of the helmet when it is in the open position.
The UV and scratch resistant shield uses optically correct Class A polycarbonate. The Valiant uses our Twin Shield System drop down sun shield. Its cable-operated switch is smooth, and easy to use even with a gloved hand.
Our cheek pads use ultra-high-quality foam that is cut to shape using LS2's 3D laser technology for all day comfort and no hot spots. Fully adjustable, flow through ventilation keeps you cool and more in control when the weather gets rough. A DOT approved quick release chinstrap makes it a breeze to get the helmet off and on your head. Our designers at our world headquarters in Barcelona, Spain interviewed touring riders, adventure riders and commuters, and then set out to design the ultimate in a modular style motorcycle helmet. Built in our own factory for the best value on the market. More helmet for less cash. LS2. Long oval fit. Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 standards.
- Ultra-light, strong yet flexible shell using LS2's proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA)
- Twin Shield System drop down sunshield is operated by a cable slider for smooth and dependable sun protection
- Chin bar flips 180 degrees allowing the rider to easily swap between a full face or open face helmet
- Removable, washable Thermo Form comfort padding is made of a breathable fabric that wicks moisture and dries quickly keeping the rider cool and comfortable
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 standards
- Colors: Gloss Black
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- SKU: 399-1001, 399-1002, 399-1003, 399-1004, 399-1005, 399-1006, 399-1007