LS2 OHM Solid Snell 2015 Full Face Adult Street Helmets
The LS2 Ohm is a Snell 2015 approved dual sport style helmet, combining track level protection, street worthy features and the style and airflow from the world of motocross. It's the perfect blend for Supemoto racing, stunt riding, ADV, or dual sport applications.
The Ohm Retro does not include the removable peak like its Ohm counterpart. The shell is made from LS2's proprietary Advanced Polymer Alloy (APA), a material tough enough to withstand the rigors of competition and pass one of the toughest standards in the world.
The LS2 Ohm helmet includes Emergency Release System cheek pads, plenty of airflow to keep you cool in the heat of the moment, and an optically-correct Fog Fighter Face Shield that is UV protected and both fog and scratch-resistant. The wide eye port offers great visibility. The technical fabric liner is hypoallergenic and fully removable and washable. The LS2 Ohm Helmet offers dirt / street versatility with the protection of Snell 2015.
- Advanced Polymer Alloy (APA) shell
- 2 shell sizes (XS-MD and LG-2XL)
- Channeled ports
- Top and chin vents
- Rear exhaust port
- UV resistant, fog- and scratch-resistant face shield
- Reinforced, quick release chin strap
- Emergency Release System cheek pads
- Multi-density EPS
- Removable, washable liner and cheek pads
- Laser cut cheek pads
- DOT and Snell approved
- Colors: Brushed Alloy
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- SKU: 419-1201, 419-1202, 419-1203, 419-1204, 419-1205, 419-1206