LS2 Horizon Solid Modular Adult Street Helmets
The LS2 Horizon modular motorcycle helmet was built for riders, by riders. The shell is slim, lightweight, aerodynamic and stable. The interior is a soft technical fabric that wicks moisture to keep you cool and comfortable on those long days in the saddle. The rear spoiler and ported vents allow for dynamic, flow-through ventilation. The chin vent is ported to flow air to the ride's face and assist with keep the shield free of fog.
The face shield is made of optically correct Class A polycarbonate. The controls are easy to find and easy to use, even with a gloved hand. The chin bar flips up and out of the way for those breaks when you're checking a map or talking to friends. It has a solid detent at the top so it won't drop down when you don't want it to.
The internal drop-down sunshield is cable actuated for a long life and ease of use. Everything you need and want in a modular helmet, offered at a great value from LS2. Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
- Modular design flips open and stays up when you need it
- Built-in drop-down sunshield
- Dynamic flow-through ventilation
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification
- Colors: Gloss Battleship Gray
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 902-1131, 902-1132, 902-1133, 902-1134, 902-1135, 902-1136