LS2 Gate Stripes Adult Off-Road Helmets
Perhaps the safest MX helmet in its class, the LS2 Helmets Gate full-face motocross helmet offers technology and features rivaling helmets that sell for twice the price.
LS2 uses their proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) for the shell. It's lightweight, offers just a little flex as part of the energy management system, and is ultra-strong. It tests as well as the best composite materials in the world and is the perfect material for a racing helmet. This proprietary material uses nanotechnology to blend microscopic particles of aramid fibers into a high-end polymer. This material is absolute state-of-the-art in energy management materials, offering a bit of built-in flexibility to disperse energy, the penetration resistance of high-end fiber products, and a lightweight shell. LS2 uses three separate shell sizes so you get the smallest, lightest shell possible for your personal head size.
- The EPS safety liner is made with true multi-density material in all 360 degrees of coverage for optimal energy management
- The interior comfort padding uses a high-tech fabric that wicks moisture, dries quickly and keeps the pilot cooler and more comfortable
- The liner is fully removable and washable (always wash by hand and air dry) and utilizes LS2's Emergency Release System, there if you ever need it
- LS2's comfort pads are pre-curved using 3D laser technology for all-day comfort and no hot spots
- Multiple intake and exhaust ports are ported through the internal EPS to allow flow-through ventilation
- The cheek pads are slightly curved to accommodate eyeglasses
- An ECE 22.05 rating is accepted for racing by most sanctioning bodies in the U.S
- This is a high-performance helmet - It just happens to be reasonably priced
- Meets or exceeds both DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification
- Colors: Red / White / Blue
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- SKU: 437G-1251, 437G-1252, 437G-1253, 437G-1254, 437G-1255, 437G-1256, 437G-1257