- You will see the value of these Cotton Sole Kung Fu Shoes. Let your clavuses grow and your toenails twist in secret. As long as you wear these lightweight, flexible, mat-safe martial arts shoes while you practice, people will only judge you for your flawless footwork, not your faulty foot care.
- Keep in mind, though, that the cotton is very absorbant, so stepping in a puddle will feel like your teenage years and make your feet go squick squick while you practice your tai chi in the grass. We also can't stress enough that you should not use either pair as gloves. The shape and firmness makes driving, gardening, or picking up a boiling pot of water while wearing them on your hands much more difficult.
- Dark Black Canvas Body - A traditional style for traditional arts!
- Stitched Cotton Sole - Tread safely on any dojo or studio floor!
- Durable Fabric - Stands up to repeated training sessions!
NOTE: Please be aware that the cotton bottoms of these shoes are not always a bright white. They are often a more natural cotton color.