Shoe GOO Boots & Gloves provides a thick protective coating that extends the life of footwear and gloves. The unique formula does not become brittle in cold weather and remains flexible once cured. A coating of Shoe GOO Boots & Gloves will make your footwear and gloves last longer!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USEFollow these step-by-step directions when using Shoe GOO Boots & Gloves:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C.
3. Apply directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure approximately 2 minutes before mating surfaces. Hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
4. Allow repair to cure for 24 hours. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Coating Boot or Shoe Toes:
Repairing Worn Soles: